Contractor Storage Solutions
Self storage is an ideal solution for plumbers, construction workers, electricians and other contractors. As a contractor, you are required to travel all over for work. This can get tricky when it comes to storing the tools and equipment your work requires. A self storage unit rental allows contractors to store their tools in a convenient location close to their job site. Contractors in Florida and California have benefited from storing their tools and equipment with Lighthouse Self Storage.
Contractor Storage Units for Plumbing, Construction and Lawn Equipment Storage
Find the benefits of renting a storage unit for tools and equipment below!
- Drive-Up Storage Unit Access: Our storage facilities offer drive-up storage unit access for the ease of loading and unloading your storage unit.
- Climate Controlled Storage Options: Keep your equipment and tools safe from any damaging fluctuations in temperature by using a climate controlled storage unit.
- Convenient Hours: Our convenient gate access hours allow you to visit your storage unit early in the morning and late at night. Our gate access hours start as early as 5:00 am at some locations.
- Storage Specials: Enjoy the perks of a contractor storage unit rental without breaking the bank. Many of our storage facilities offer promotions, making a storage unit rental even more affordable.
- Video Surveillance: Our state-of-the-art surveillance system will keep an eye on your storage unit while you’re away.
- Various Sized Storage Unit Available: Whether your storage need is big or small, Lighthouse Self Storage has a storage unit for you. Our storage units start as small as the 5×4 storage unit and range to the 10×30 storage unit.
Rent a Contractor Storage Unit Today!
Lighthouse Self Storage offers contractors a clear storage solution. Are you ready to reserve a unit? Store your tools and equipment at one of our self storage facilities today!